Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P900

Options
  • 18-05-2004 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be a proud owner of this sexy phone soon :). so any tips/tricks or places to download programs for this phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

check the Sony Ericsson support site for the latest sync software (in case it is newer than that on the included CD) and backup your data from the PIM app if you intend to sync with it (e.g. make sure to backup your Outlook contacts/tasks/emails etc..)

loads of software for the handset, check out:
    http://my-symbian.com/uiq/download/index.php

get a screen protector, Overlay Plus or Brando are about the best out there (prefer Overlay Plus as it's more transparent, although the Brando is also good and better at reducing glare)

amazon.co.uk had a good deal on 128MB Memory Stick Duos. a USB Memory Stick reader comes in handy for transferring groups / larger files direct to the stick (rather than via a sync station connection which has some overhead on file transfers). pay attention where you stick the files as the P900 creates it's own file structure on the card

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭J-537

Hi,

I got a P900 on Monday, looks the bees nees But I had to bring it to K-Phone in Bray to get unlocked, but he couldn't unlock it, he can only unlock up to the P800. So he's getting another mate of his to unlock it.

I can't wait to try it out !

sony_ericsson_p810_ad1.jpg

Advertisement