Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung E700 data transfer from phone to pc

Options
  • 19-05-2004 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

hey, im a complete noob when it comes to this kinda thing and was wondering if any of you guys could help me out.

I want to transfer photo's from my phone to my pc and vice versa, if at all possible. Ive tried googl'ing it with alot of technical terms arising that just made my head start spinning so this is my last hope i guess.

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

From what I can see the only wireless connection your phone offers is Infra Red. Belkin do a USB infra Red thingy that you could use for about 40 euro. This will allow you to browse the phone with the phones supplied software.

I rcently paid 49 euro in Harvey Normans for one of the Belkin jobbies to allow a friend connect to a Nokia Phone with the supplied software - Nokia PC Suite - and it worked fine.

Hope this helps !

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

you could just get a USB data cable for it and it'll be cheaper then USB infra Red thing.
    one of my mates has one i don't think he ever got the chance to use it cos he lost his phone so if your interested pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

True of course - obviously the cable would be better but my thoughts with the IR were that it would be compatible with more than just 1 phone seeing as how many phones now have at least an IR port.

ZEN

Advertisement