Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get Along Gang

• 19-05-2004 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember the Get Along Gang?

I mostly remember the toys rather than the cartoon.
    Without looking them up, I remember Montgomery Moose and Zipper the Cat, and there was a female animal named Portia?

Used to have the Caboose thingie where they all hung out, and a ghost house playset too, though I dunno why they had a ghost house :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monkeymagic

The thing I remember most vividly is the theme tune to the cartoon, and the Moose. Used to ahve little transfers of some of them on my bunk bed but I think only the Moose came out properly so he became my favourite lol Wow transfers they were cool, nostalgia just makes you think of everything you loved.

Oh and I don't remember them as much as other things because I was a huge Wuzzles fan :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

"get along gang, get along gang, get along gang get along gang, each one is special in their own way, montgomery's the leader and he's such a good sport, get along gang, get along gang"

i remember a theme song like that perhaps, also my cousin had some type of get along gang card game we used to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

damn you for posting that link :D will be humming that all night now.

Yeah The Get Along Gang, was told i was a huge fan when i was a young'un. Although i've completely forgotten about it until now.

My Montgomery Moose and Bingo Beaver teddies were given away to a friends kid ages ago. She didn't know who they were but seemed quite attached to them at the time. The little rip better not have wrecked them!

Advertisement