Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

laois v carlow

• 19-05-2004 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

any news on the tickets for this yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭laoisfan

have not heard anything - i believe students/oap can pay on the gates but everyone else require a ticket.

you could ring up the leinster council (ticket office) in portlaoise - 0505 82000

hope this helps.

UP LAOIS!!!

--laoisfan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Its an all ticket affair but after that I haven't got a clue how to get them.

Try contacting:
    Runai
    Tommy O'Neill
    Dr. Cullen Park, Carlow
    Phone: 059-9142932 (W)
    Fax: 059-9132414

PRO
    Tommy Murphy
    Lismaconly
    Myshall
    Co. Carlow
    Phone: 059-9157691 (Home)

Taken from http://carlow.gaa.ie/

Come on Carlow!!!:D

edit
    updated numbers for new area code, damn web-site webmaster must be slow :rolleyes:
    /edit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭The Rooster

tickets on sale from 1100 on the day from 3 areas close to the ground - one being opposite Quinns pub

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭stevemac

is that all?
    they have to be bought on the day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

pointless fred. hardly be a sell-out now will it?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

if i head to carlow tomorrow would i be able to get the tickets?

Carlow made Laois work for this one up to the last 5 mins - but Laois deserved to win in the end. They will have to improve if they are to beat Meath. Fair play to Carlow - they put up a good fight.

Still think the Laois goal before half-time should have stood - valid goal in my opinion.

--laoisfan

yeah was a good game, and close up until the last few minutes. But that wasn't much of a surprise. Was nervous before rooney got that point.

is anyone else getting worried about the inconsistency of the laois forwrds. Apart from beano and ross no-one else plays well every day. If they don't pick it up we'll be in trouble.

Fitzgerald probable can't play as bad again the next day, parkinson was so - so, conway was awful i thought. But not even just the carlow game, it was the same last year.

Any thoughts?

is anyone else getting worried about the inconsistency of the laois forwrds. Apart from beano and ross no-one else plays well every day. If they don't pick it up we'll be in trouble.

yeah i agree. i also think we are lacking a bit of muscle (just my opinion). beano was playing great on sunday, pity we had to lose him!

--laoisfan

• Advertisement

Yeah, I think your man that plays in Dublin might be good at full. He didn't play well but he might be our best option there.

But other than that it really is just waiting for everyone to perform. Parkinson Hasn't since the league semi last year.

Did anyone notice the last sub brought on seemed a bit lost. He looked like a young lad. Was he from the minor team last year

Advertisement