Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad again?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

*Ouch* - now that was a tad harsh!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

handbags at 40 paces tbh....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Provincial Queens!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ah, take it on the chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by Gordon
    Ah, take it on the chin.

If he had done that he wouldnt have gotten banned ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Stefan

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    *Ouch* - now that was a tad harsh!

Must say I agree with BB. Stan's banning, whatever about Azezil's, is a bit harsh.
    Stark has suddenly popped up as a Mod on this forum despite never having been heard of before.

He is (was) k.oriordan but has had his name changed. Working that out requires a little research as its not discussed anywhere.

Maybe if there had been any discussion about Yellum leaving (or did I miss it?) and more importantly an an announcement or a little discussion about a new mod who people had never heard of being appointed, this thread would not have developed the way it did? :dunno:

As it was I thought the banter on the thread was fair enough on all sides - after all it was about arranging for people to meet up face to face.
    I'd urge the bannings be rescinded in the interests of harmony especially since, sadly, Yellum (the founder of that forum) does not seem to be around any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Should the posts really have been edited like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Ok my post was deleted and i'm banned.

What is wrong with posting a pic that would represent the following emoticon expression...

O_o

O_o.jpg

Anyway the reason behind it was ... pretty much everything Stefan posted in his post.

edited for spelling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Amz
    Should the posts really have been edited like that?

Seems a tad...ermm overboard. It's really dont think they were so bad they merited having the contents deleted.

Unless you really have something against Rowan Atkinson :p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

First I've heard of any of this. Havent time now but will clarify a few things to a few people later.

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement