Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tour of defiance info

• 19-05-2004 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

what are the likely matches?

what time are people going in at?

how long will the show last?

will we get to see/meet any if the wrestlers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

No one knows the matches, only those that will be there, I'd bet on a tag match Kane and Trips Vs HBK and Benoit.

I'll be there a few hours before hand.

House shows normally last about 2 and a half to three hours

and we're not meant to be meeting any wrestlers unless you got the speical package deal, but the boys are rumoured to be staying at a hotel on the top of O connell street, so I'll be walking around hoping to bump into some of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

Yeah I'd like to see that myself, but a few of them have been known to just walk around looking at the city they are in. So ya never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

what time are you people going to queue outside at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Any news on whether HBK will be making an appearance or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

ahem..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Because that's June and this is May.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Originally posted by Bungalow Bill
    Any news on whether HBK will be making an appearance or not?

According to the ads he's supposed to be there!!
    So expect an excellent TripleH - HBK match!!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

It showed a few people who would be at the tour of Defiance on raw . It said HBK and Victoria, Chris Benoit , Triple H will be there but I cant remember the rest. I cant remember the rest but Ill have a look on this weeks one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Its me again the guy that brags about Mania....During Wrestlemania XX they had next to no security only The Rock had his own security....Everybody was amazed...I was standing in the Lobby waiting for my sister and Mean Gene and Bobby The Brain just walked past me it was so cool.and Rosey, Stevie Richards and Nowinski came out the door signed autographs and stuff and then just walked down the street no limo's or nothing. If you ever have the chance to go to a big P.P.V, do it is well worth it....Mick Foley was huge! and he was so sound!. Suprisingly Bischoff seemed pretty nice too. BEWARE OF THE NATURE BOY...from what I was told he doesn't like being disturbed by fans

Advertisement