Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Tree Rock Probs today?

• 19-05-2004 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

Just got home and turn the pc on....much to my disgust for the first time in 4 months the connection is all over the place, seems to be on the 4th and 5th hop, im on VL, are there upgrades going on today (or did the idiots just install a line in my area for some peep who is now dl'in at 500 k per sec?)

Anyone had problems?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Did u ring/e-mail them and ask them to check your connection?

support@irishbroadband.ie
    1890 564456

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by Samba
    Just got home and turn the pc on....much to my disgust for the first time in 4 months the connection is all over the place, seems to be on the 4th and 5th hop,
    If it's on the 4th or 5th hop, then it's unlikely that the problem has anything to do with 3 Rock - by the time you get to the 4th or 5th hop, you should be far beyond 3 Rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Pings are definately flakey at the moment. They are bouncing from 7ms to 60ms up to 200 to boards.ie, something which hasn't happened in a long time. I very much doubt its the fault of just one extra user. Either they added in a good few new users on one node, or there is some technical problems with their hardware. Either way, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I'm on tallaght tower.

Advertisement