Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Irish Re-Elect "George W" Canpaign

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

That link on the last page was to a site about the post reaction to the bombings in Madrid....a protest against it by the Spaniards after just being bombed...duh...

What is that meant to prove, the actual people affected by the bombings are anti-bombers?

I meant more globally, like the hoardes of people protesting the war in Iraq every weekend in Galway..the people who attacked planes with hammers in Shannon...where were their protests against terrorism?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

That link on the last page was to a site about the post reaction to the bombings in Madrid....a protest against it by the Spaniards after just being bombed...duh...

What is that meant to prove, the actual people affected by the bombings are anti-bombers?

Daveirl was answering you're question about "Why was there no protests against Sadam Hussein or against Al Queda?" and he proved you wrong by proving that there were protests.
    president bush, a great republican, conservative didn't hesitate on spreading democracy and freedom across afghanistan

Maybe President Bush should consider spreading democracy to the tyranical regimes that his administration actively supports. eg. Uzbekistan

thats the thing about democracy....we get to think for ourselves, have our own perspectives on issues...unfortunately everybody seems to have a very narrow mindset...it may just be me but I feel if (most of the posters on here) were told that sh!t stinks they'd argue that it doesn't. Does nobody else think that maybe Bush isn't in it for oil...maybe There are WMD in Iraq and Maybe The United States is trying to help the world rather than destroy it? I mean, America has been in wars before to help people...to liberate people..why is it any different this time?

also dually noted that he proved me wrong as I admit he did...but its partly because I made the mistake of making my argument too general so that he could actually argue with it, I probably should have narrowed it down a bit..I apologise
    emosneo iwll ntiop atth beaym di erathr ydbono eb leba ot areegisd

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Does nobody else think that maybe Bush isn't in it for oil...maybe There are WMD in Iraq and Maybe The United States is trying to help the world rather than destroy it? I mean, America has been in wars before to help people...to liberate people..why is it any different this time?

I hope you have a fire extinguisher handy.

• Advertisement

Fire Extinguisher are for wimps, I fight fire with my head! lol...well dammit nobody else said it, why can't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Does nobody else think that maybe Bush isn't in it for oil...maybe There are WMD in Iraq and Maybe The United States is trying to help the world rather than destroy it? I mean, America has been in wars before to help people...to liberate people..why is it any different this time?
    If Bush was in Iraq for the "WMD's", I think he'd have found them by now.

Last I heard was that they might have found some in Jordan that were smuggled out of the country...I don't know I might be wrong, I've been working the last couple of weeks and haven't really got to see the news. Still I believe Bush made a mistake in using the WMD as his motive for war

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Magnolia_Fan
    Last I heard was that they might have found some in Jordan that were smuggled out of the country...I don't know I might be wrong, I've been working the last couple of weeks and haven't really got to see the news. Still I believe Bush made a mistake in using the WMD as his motive for war
    They might have found some inJordan. Well that's conclusive.

Advertisement