Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website song page problems...

Options
  • 19-05-2004 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Folks
    Im buiding a website and I'm having trouble with a "song page" that I want on it.
    I don't know anything about scripts (javascript etc.) or the like but it has been suggested that javascript will solve the problem. First I'll tell you whats wrong:

I'm using dreamweaver and I inserted a "plugin" on the song page from the media menu and tried activeX aswell. I embedded them with the chosen songs and they're working perfectly it's just that the all play straight away. I want each song separate so the user can click the one he/she wants to listen to.

Instead of them automatically on play and all playing at the same time. I want them all to be automatically on stop and the user can choose to play them or not when he/she clicks on that webpage. I hope I'm explaining myself correctly.

Is there any other way I could get around the problem so I won't have to use scripts??????

xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

What "plugin"? What "activeX"? Flash / Window Media Player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 biff4lolly

It windows media player... Im sorry if im not making sense, i'm new to all this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Try this If you need more help, post again.

Advertisement