Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampoline Dog Problem

Options
  • 19-05-2004 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Nothing i enjoy more then rolling mad around the family trampoline with Dexter my dog. He seems to get a great kick out of the fluctuating movement and naturally tis great exercise for us both.

But my sister seems set on spoiling the fun. She claims his paws/claws/nails will damage the expensive covering, though many a session havnt set a mark on it. Today the dispute turned nasty, sister pulling dogs hind legs, me pulling front'ns.

Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Call animal control for........................sister:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

if a dogs nails could puncture it, i wouldnt jump on it, ull fall thru it! ;)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

put socks on the dog...........

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

the trampoline material is so strong dogs claws whouldn't do anything to it:D

Advertisement