Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise renewed for a 4th season

Options
  • 19-05-2004 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

It will be officially announced on thursday, but variety reported today that it has indeed been picked up for a 4th. Nothing was said about further seasons or whether B&B are taking a backseat as rumoured.

Source

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Cool.

I still believe in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah i'd be sorry to see the only new trek on t.v go and especially after the strong run of the latter half of the season

data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Yes the 2nd half of this season has gone well and it is not the battles that are making it good, it is the dialog and story.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Enterprise... bleck. End the series with a temporal reset, have starfleet classify and bury the whole NX-01 project, along with the Temporal Cold War... and be done with it. Enterprise, it's alright to watch but on the whole in my opinion it's just bad... messed up and bad. Makes me wanna vaporise Berman with meh Enterprise phaser (yes i did buy one.. hell it's trek after all).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

This season is the only one I can see myself watching again the whole way through atm. Though, who knows how I'll feel about the earlier episodes in a few years. Some things are just better the second time 'round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Season 3 has been excellent. Season 4 should be interesting because it will be interesting to see can they maintain the momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

well speaking as someone (an ST & ST TNG fan) who watched some of the 1st season and it thought it was horrendous.. I (accidently!) caught some mid season 3 eps and have been watching the rest of the season, it's good stuff. Altho yes sadly the whole point of the show is that it's a 'prequel' so yes the 'dramatic' events of this series scream "temporal reset button" etc..

Advertisement