Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by d4
    I doubt the admins really care to be honest with you:o

They probably don't and neither do I, but this thread is stupid and should be locked unless anyone can show that these two aren't the same person.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If you don't care then ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Tbh no one can disprove that they're the same person. in the same way that due to inconclusive IP's cant prove that they're the same person unless one of the admins decides to do an indepth check. so how bout we just drop the "lad12 = d4" ****e for a bit...cus thats what it is at the moment with no conclusive proof - ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by crash_000
    Tbh no one can disprove that they're the same person. in the same way that due to inconclusive IP's cant prove that they're the same person unless one of the admins decides to do an indepth check. so how bout we just drop the "lad12 = d4" ****e for a bit...cus thats what it is at the moment with no conclusive proof - ****e.
    d4 wants access to the soccer forum but lad12 is banned. Since d4 got 2 sponsers I say give him access to the soccer forum and see how he gets on. If he is lad12 i don't think he'll last long before he lets slip he's a Rangers and Leeds supporter. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭d4

I say give him access to the soccer forum and see how he gets on

I Strongly Agree:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement