Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy 2nd hand alloys?

Options
  • 20-05-2004 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

OK, prokblem is that I damaged one of my alloys, they are Momo Arrows on an Audi A4, which have been discontinued since last year.

I don't what to have to fork out for a new set and I figure there must be some incomplete sets around the place if they are discontinued. Does anyone know anyplace that deals in 2nd hand alloys? Or even better does anybody have a spare 17" Momo Arrow for an A4?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

how bad is it?
    bring it to Dave McCann in the Coolmine Bus Pk (087 2500365 or 8202221) - they repair alloys and have a v. good reputation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

check my thread there is a place down in cahir in tip that does second hand stuff...It is just off the main dublin to cork road so about 3 miles of so handy to get to

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Originally posted by Wrestlemania
    check my thread there is a place down in cahir in tip that does second hand stuff...It is just off the main dublin to cork road so about 3 miles of so handy to get to

I was the guy who gave you their phone number!
    I've been on to them already and no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

I AM A PURE DOPE HEHE

Advertisement