Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bike rental

Options
  • 20-05-2004 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to rent a bike for Mondello this Sunday. Does anyone know anywhere in the Republic that rents bikes? I'd be luking for a 600 sports for a day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

AFAIK nowhere in Ireland rents out motorbikes. Which is odd. Perhaps there's a law against it or the insurance charges are prohibitivly expensive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

I know, it's bullSHlTe, anyone I talk to about it says there is nowhere to rent a bike. It's crud, you can rent them in Northern Ireland for sure, but I'm living in Tipp, there is no way I am trapsing up there to rent a fukking bike. You're probably right out the prohibitive insurance costs down here, hungry w@nkers. I'd love to get out for a blast this Sunday, with the weather fine and all, and thousands of bikers whizzing all over the place. It's going to be the place to be on Sunday, but not if you have a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yeah it's a pity. Bikers seem to get such a raw deal in this country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

What are you driving/riding yourself?

Advertisement