Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tidy Boys set from Godskitchen

• 20-05-2004 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Does anyone know where I can get the Tidy Boys set from Godskitchen in Dublin?
    Cant find it anywhere.

All help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

god i ****ing hate the tidy boys:mad:
    those fat, middle aged, balding ****ers continue to get away with raping the hard dance scene.

i'd love to get into promoting club nights... clubbers in Ireland (myself included) seem to be missing out on the quality side of hard dance.

Eufex, Simon Eve, Superfast OZ, Andy Farley... **** it, even Ingo would put more thought into a show than those tards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Does anyone know where I can get the Tidy Boys set from Godskitchen in Dublin?
    Cant find it anywhere.

All help appreciated

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Was the set ever aired on 2fm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

hmmm you know some part of me would actually secretly love to hear that.... i heard someone at a party put on two hard house tunes once before being unceremoniously dumped off the decks but thats still my entire exposure to the genre... i assume its just a faster simpler trance with wwith lots of hoovery synths?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'll never forget my mates sister was having a house warming a few months back
    and robbie butler appeared(he's a good friend of hers)
    tried to kick us off the decks, but we let him play
    he got some terrible abuse.
    he just played and then left right after lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

tyranny, check out some productions by Eufex or OD404... the stuff that the Tidy Boys play is giving hard dance a bad name

Advertisement