Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod CP Banlist?

Options
  • 20-05-2004 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way of viewing a list of people who have had their access removed from a forum I moderate? - a banlist, if you will... so that mods could just keep an eye on just exactly who they've banned and selectively un-ban where necessary...?

And if not... could there be, please?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Pm'ed... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Ah I see...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/modutils.php?action=accesslist

Thanks Johnny.

It wasn't exactly an obvious/in-your-face menu option or anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah....grant access in bulk. Very handy for private board mods. Good call.

Any chance of a UI for modutils.php?

Even just a set of links to each function that modutils does, I tend to forget :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I did just try to 'grant access in bulk' to remove all bans in both my forums and it came back with a standard database error...
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the boards.ie/vbulletin database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I can look at the banlist though. Which is nice.

Advertisement