Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New forum request

Options
  • 20-05-2004 2:45pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How about a forum about the Government Departments....it could save people time eg I just got married and I want to change the way me and my new wifes tax credits are spread out but there is no real forum for this kind of thing,you no the kind of stuff were/when should I go and what forms will I need.

Also things like when you buy a house what kind of tax you will pay and people could check to make sure they have bugited for everything.

Also Passport questions,and it would be a place were people could compare things such as bin tax (if you pay it).

Its just an idea and I think people would use it.

Paul
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

oasis.gov.ie

davej

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

yea but we could have one here,as we seem to have most other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Dub13
    I just got married and I want to change the way me and my new wifes tax credits are spread out but there is no real forum for this kind of thing,you no the kind of stuff were/when should I go and what forms will I need.
    sceptre recommends™ here

Also things like when you buy a house what kind of tax you will pay and people could check to make sure they have bugited for everything.
    sceptre recommends™ here

ok so some fourms touch on some of these things,but want about Social Welfare,Citizenship, residency rights and work permits,Moving abroad, Moving to Ireland,Employment rights...etc etc all under the one fourm.

Also this site would be better than Oasis as here you can ask people who have been through the part of the system you are intrested in and they can tell you things the official line wont such as how long in real terms things take.

so I can take it because there is no reply to this that the idea will not be taken up here....?

• Advertisement
Advertisement