Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charges dropped against Leicester trio

• 20-05-2004 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3732707.stm
    The results of forensic tests released earlier this week showed no link between the three footballers and their accusers.

Thought it was dodgy from early on, so in a way I'm glad its been sorted. Still, valuable lesson to be learned by all players from this, question is will they?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

What should happen now is the cops call on those trollops and charge them with false accusations. I never belived the charges it was "too pat". I'm amsuming they sold thier non story to a non paper (tabloid rag) for a wedge of cash. That should be returned too.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

yep they got paid a ridiculous amount by i think the daily mirror for their story, they should be sued in court for the return of all of that money and made to pay the legal fees of all the players involved. really they should be off to prison aswell but that wont be happening.

attempting to extort athletes with fake rape charges seems to be in vogue this year

Advertisement