Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day Pranks

Options
  • 20-05-2004 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

can any1 help out with ideas please??? the more illegal the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Eh, just go get pissed like normal people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

yea i kno thats already the plan but i want to tear the school apart!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Set off all the fire alarms (if your school is modern enough to actually have them) then get the lads with the mopeds (you know the ones) to fly by and egg everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

There's a thread about this already... some good tips.
    Set off all the fire alarms (if your school is modern enough to actually have them)

Ours actually has them - but they dont work - they've taken all the glass out and you can't actually set them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 uary

Someone in our school suggested leaving off pigeons and chickens around the school

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Twas smoke bombs in our school. All of sixth year was kicked out yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

The night of the Debs, it was a school night. Some guys broke in after the Debs ended and before school started (between 4-6am i'm guessing) and did some damage to the place. They were caught on camera. They spent a night in jail over it.

Another good one is to rob a cow from the field and walk him up the stairs of the school. A cow will walk up stairs, but he won't walk back down them again for the life of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭deepspeed

ours was:

build a 3foot high wall all across the driveway entrance to the school!! worked a treat, especially since the blocks & cement were nicked from one of the teachers' new house being built!! amazing how quickly a wall can be built by 15-20 lads once the cement has been mixed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

we got told not to cos our principal is a dick! and if we did, he'd blow his ginger top!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Originally posted by deepspeed
    ours was:

build a 3foot high wall all across the driveway entrance to the school!! worked a treat, especially since the blocks & cement were nicked from one of the teachers' new house being built!! amazing how quickly a wall can be built by 15-20 lads once the cement has been mixed :D

Brilliant, absoloutly brilliant.
    Hats off to you sir.

We were just let go today, so thats our pranks over and done with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AndrewWK

Someone set off the fire alarms in our school today and the principal told us that our grad might be cancelled \o/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

were gonna fill up all the enterences with mud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Originally posted by subway_ie
    There's a thread about this already... some good tips.

where is this thread???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

we have another week left at school, but all the people that were planning pranks got expelled and told not to cum back!!!sum of them arnt allowed to go to the debs!!!:D

Originally posted by Barbie_666
    we have another week left at school, but all the people that were planning pranks got expelled and told not to cum back!!!sum of them arnt allowed to go to the debs!!!:D

How did the principal know they were planning pranks? And how are they not allowed go to the debs....the debs is out of the principals control.

Originally posted by Healio
    where is this thread???

Its under the title "and now for somethign completely different."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

In my school they poured fairy liquid into the fountain.....foamed up everywhere....stayed like that for months and months.. not as extreme but a great laugh.....they also took the first years into their common room and made them sing songs while they hurled water balloons at them.....

Originally posted by Healio
    where is this thread???

And now for something completely different .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Load of lads moved a teachers car in my old school. Was pretty feckin hilarious when he couldnt find it.

Me and my mates pushed a teacher into the school swimming pool. Not exactly a prank but hilarious all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Originally posted by senordingdong
    How did the principal know they were planning pranks? And how are they not allowed go to the debs....the debs is out of the principals control.

She didnt know...she just got rid of all the messers.:confused:

and as for the debs, they cancelled it before.:(

and to think i just got my dress...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Laxatives in the school soup for us.

Originally posted by senordingdong
    how are they not allowed go to the debs....the debs is out of the principals control.

The debs isn't out of the principals control - if they're being held in a pub/hotel/club/bar/basically anywhere then you'll usually need a letter from your principal, saying that you won't cause any damage. If they don't supply the letter, then the venue will usually cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

The debs isn't out of the principals control - if they're being held in a pub/hotel/club/bar/basically anywhere then you'll usually need a letter from your principal, saying that you won't cause any damage. If they don't supply the letter, then the venue will usually cancel.
    In most places it is. I've never heard of this "letter".
    Besides what does the letter mean if you go ahead and damage the place anyway? The principal will pay for the damage?

Originally posted by Seifer
    In most places it is. I've never heard of this "letter".
    Besides what does the letter mean if you go ahead and damage the place anyway? The principal will pay for the damage?

It doesn't actually have to be a "letter", usually they just contact the school to verify that it's got the schools backing, and that somebody (students, school, parents, etc) will be responsible for any damage that's caused on the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Originally posted by StephenInsane
    Another good one is to rob a cow from the field and walk him up the stairs of the school. A cow will walk up stairs, but he won't walk back down them again for the life of him.

Please tell me you're not doing Biology.......
    Cows are always female.

Advertisement