Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Mock Election for U.S

Options
  • 21-05-2004 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I'm just doing this out of interest note there will be 2 republican Candidates because the current president is Republican and as I know the system is such this would never happen I'm just curious also I'd like to stick Hillary in as she'll probably run in 2008 anyway

Who would you choose? 14 votes

George W. Bush
    0% 0 votes
    John Kerry
    7% 1 vote
    Ralph Nader
    35% 5 votes
    Hillary Clinton
    28% 4 votes
    Rudy Giuliani
    28% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

So its not really a mock election for the US, then, what with two democrat and two republican candidates....

Besides....most votes doesn't necessarily elect the US President, what with the electoral college and all.

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Go Figure!

Hillary Clinton, definitly she would make an outstanding American President!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Put John McCain or Colin Powell's name up there and I'd vote for either of them in a heartbeat. None of the candidates on that list strike me as potential "good" presidents. GW Bush is a war-mongering faith-baised policymaking liar, and Kerry is a flip-flopping expeditious douchebag. Nader is a rank leftist opportunist, Giulanni the right-wing equivalent, and Hillary Clinton? She's probably the worst "commander-in-chief" on the list tbh.

Wtb John McCain or Powell running.

Advertisement