Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a question.

Options
  • 21-05-2004 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Is there anyone on here sitting Classical Studies?

I've gotta do

Aleaxnder the Great (which really ain't so bad)
    Art & Architecture in Roman Society (Bit of a handful because of the way it's written)
    Greek Art (Love this section)
    Greek Drama (Up until this year I had a hell of alot of trouble with this section. 100% in the mocks sorted that out though :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

hey there, ya big sheep. i think there was a thread like this awhile ago, turns out loadsa people here do CS.

I do:

Drama
    Philosophy
    Emporers
    Epic

be warned: last year i got a B in hte mocks but a D2 in the LC. turns out that kinda thing is pretty common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by robbb_mm
    be warned: last year i got a B in hte mocks but a D2 in the LC. turns out that kinda thing is pretty common.

Hopefully only for Classical...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Q_Elexra

Originally posted by subway_ie
    Hopefully only for Classical...

Same happened with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Q_Elexra

Originally posted by banquo
    hey there, ya big sheep. i think there was a thread like this awhile ago, turns out loadsa people here do CS.

Really? I was always told that there were few places that did Classics and that's why you can't get the paper except by writing off.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i do classic's...
    am boned from a height tho....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by Q_Elexra
    Really? I was always told that there were few places that did Classics and that's why you can't get the paper except by writing off.

You can get them off the Examinations Commission website, Classical Papers.

Advertisement