Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

memorable kills?

Options
  • 21-05-2004 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

whats some of your more memorable kills on BF? tell meh your story

some particularly satisfying ones of mine where knifing hairy the sniper fairy on basra's edge when he'd been picking people off for a while.

or driving a jeep straight at some one on lang vei and hopping out just as it smashed into him and yielding his impending doom and my survival (just about)

i also love robbing the phantom on khe sahn and taking out the guy's who are raping in the huey/cobra

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Killing Vexar as he was about to bomb me. I was in a tank ,1st time i realised you could take out planes with a tank (vanilla bf) I was on one of the RTR maps (one with the river running tru middle of it). I was about to fire at another tank who hit me first i was rocked but hit fire button the shot flew off in the wrong direction just as he flew in on a bombing run.

Also getting Joeface other night as he killed me about 5 times in a row was sweet straight from spawn, one of those i spawned he got me repeat, finally nailed him had to unload 2 clips to make sure he was dead :)

Also one of the best from BF42 is a mine kill when you on other side of map and it pops up you got someone with a mine you laid ages ago.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

Mine has to be..........

......Shooting Karma's gunship outta the sky with a tank!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

sorry KdjaC

not sure if i have a good one ,more like funny..
    not sure if it was Dataisgod or darkireland...but went something likeboth of use empting machine guns at each other form about 2 feet and missing before going of the revolver high noon style and finally getting the kill on the third bullet........Just how bad can 2 people be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Joeface
    sorry KdjaC

not sure if i have a good one ,more like funny..
    not sure if it was Dataisgod or darkireland...but went something likeboth of use empting machine guns at each other form about 2 feet and missing before going of the revolver high noon style and finally getting the kill on the third bullet........Just how bad can 2 people be

aye that was me possibly on landing zone albany the long map, we sucked donkey balls there :)

Darkireland is Bizmark i think :confused:

Why cant people just have one name?

Had a Double click before on El Alamien we just looked at each other and ran away to get more ammo. Shame he got killed before we could finsih our duel.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

On khe sahn (?), Terminator3 was flying the cobra and having his wicked way with me :(
    The plan was to fly to where he was, bail out and get him with the SAM7 while I floated down.
    Got there, bailed out, opened chute, took aim... and watched the plane I'd just bailed out off bank to the right and fly straight into him.

Didn't even get the kill :mad:

Originally posted by BlueDrax

Didn't even get the kill :mad:

LOL ....

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

hows this for given i guy all the kills he could want....

Darkireland in a cobra over the same spawn point 9 times..I responed there ,9 times
    and let the helo lovin bstard kill me every time because I was sturbborn enough to think I i can make it to a helo I will get him................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i was playing on gazala i think and i was just heading towards their base coming down the hill before it and a heli came over the next hill so i decided i'd just take a pot shot at him and to my great amusement joy i hit him dead on! I was a bit suprised to cuz it was such along range shot. Much satisfaction and amusement was gained from this killing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

In El Amain [spelling?] a few days ago, there was a nice CTF match.
    Me got a flag, but me heli was gunned down by an A10 just outside the US base(I was US).
    The f*cker in the A10 kept coming back trying to bomb me. I was hiding for a bit, and then came out of the building (one of those repair hut places), got into one of those mobile AA-gatlin-type-gun trucks, and blew the A10 up, just as it was about to do another bombing run. Pitifully, my machine legged then, and when it came back to realtime, I was dead. Me thinks the dead plane hit me, or something. :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

Originally posted by Chunks
    Mine has to be..........

......Shooting Karma's gunship outta the sky with a tank!:D

ya know, I remember this incident, don't think your forgiven yet chunks :D

My most satisfying kills is when I shoot down darky in his huey in my hind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by Joeface
    hows this for given i guy all the kills he could want....

Darkireland in a cobra over the same spawn point 9 times..I responed there ,9 times
    and let the helo lovin bstard kill me every time because I was sturbborn enough to think I i can make it to a helo I will get him................

Ya i got like 53 kills to 3 deaths on that map :D

Not sure why people fire on the choppers it makes no sence you cant take them down tbh :dunno:
    Darkireland is Bizmark i think

Why cant people just have one name?

Darky has been doing the gameing thing for 4 years or so i only changed it for boards because its a irish board and i didnt need to make clear im irish and not some yank.

I think my best kill was chaseing some guy in a heuy we both where fighting each other for 10 mins or so i had two rockets left when he turned to run home.......I aimed VERY carefuly and blew him up from around 70 meters away with my last rocket :) great stuff that

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by bizmark
    Not sure why people fire on the choppers it makes no sence you cant take them down tbh :dunno:
    Before a patch fixed it, you could shoot a pilot if he was in the pilots seat, and kill him. Also, if you see a chopper, you have too choice's; die running, or die fighting. At least if you die fighting, you may be able to damage the chopper a bit. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

i just love anytime i get in a tiger tank in 42, charging down the enemy oh yes, bring it on!!!!!! feel invicible in those things

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

At a LAN party chopper doing laps of the base (on El Al), getting shot at by umpteen machine guns and things, and killing many many isreali's, when i just spawn (after eating a hellfire of love) aim up, RPG-7, straight in the chops, down she goes, followed by yells of 'WTF?!' and much laughter :)

An amasing shot (at the same LAN) which I was victim of, was on El Alemain (again) in vanilla BF, as an axis, driving over the hill to cap the east most flag at the start of the game in my jeep, when a rocket shot appears out of nowhere and lands right in the passenger seat straight from the south eastern flag, the rocket must have travelled oevr 3 square's on the map, and was about a foot away from my head, needless to say, I came out with 'wtf?' and much laughter :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

In my early days as Spef Kepsne on Lang Vei as NVA.
    Karma keeping us down in his shiney chopper and I got stubborn in one base.
    I must have respawned about 7 times and died but when he wasn't looking once I ran over and laid a load of TNT, popped his flying ass as he hover/landed.

I loved that kill.

Another time I dropped into the American air base in Lang Vei and stole the huey. I see a Corsair taking off. I lurch sideways, drifting, and launch a rocket half-assed just above the end of the runway hitting him as he passed over the fence. He thought a glitch had made him hit the fence in spite of the me[huey gunship]him.

My favourite not-kill:

Karma being Karma in Ia Drang with his chopper so I had my SA-7 as usual when I come across an infantryman with his back to me running and then stops. He starts running and I had little pistol left so I go quake III on his ass with the SA-7 at reasonably close range.
    The damn rocket shoots straight for him and at about 2ft from his heels it whips off up and right, leaving a gigantic smoke trail to my sorry bemused ass.

Advertisement