Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what really bugs me is......

• 24-04-2001 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

.........muppets using a 700Mhz pc with 256mb of RAM to play ****ing solitare! Get a ****ing deck of cards you loser! mad.gif

I suppose I'm not much better with my surfing though smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭DJ Flick 2001

if i had a pc of that spect i would be doing alot more than playin solitare!! the MUPPETS!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Some people are just idiots

ARRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO

Of all the things that I have lost, I miss my mind the most...

thewolf, were bouts are you from?? coz you sound very much like some1 i no....
    and i agree people who use a pc of that spec are FOOLS!!!!

[This message has been edited by DJ Flick 2001 (edited 25-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TheWolf:
    Some people are just idiots

ARRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO

</font>

Clearly this statements suggests who

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

he's obviously some sort of "Teen Wolf".
    quite possibly Michael J. Fox himself.

either way Solitare runs faster on that system so sure why not wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, you know in solitaire, framerate is everything. I overclocked my PC, bought a GeForce 3 and 4 gb of ram to get peak solitaire performance ^_^

(actually no)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I play Freecell on my 1.1Ghz 780MB. It helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Freecell 0wnz j00 on a LAN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Pff, you wouldn't even give me a Solitaire duel rolleyes.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm seriously considering getting myself a 256 lease line so I can play MS Hearts online properly - the lag is killing me.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[url="http://http:clanhitk.warfactory.com"][honey i] violated [the kids][/url]

• Advertisement

Thewolf is 16, and he goes around sayin stuff like "arroowwwwoooo" all the time....

and about solitare it's adictive!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't like solitare because it is a game of chance. Freecell on the other hand, every single combination (all 32,000) can be solved, so it a game of intelligence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

I GOT A 1Ghz, so i could watch the cards bounce around faster when I beat solitare. biggrin.gif

when using my old 386, the cards actually take about 3 mins to fall and bounce around. wink.gif

- Ciaran
    karate-kid.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im just after getting a duron 850 with raid and 60 gigs of hd with a gf2 ultra to watch the blinking line in ms dos

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

"minesweeper is da bomb"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

but seriously though (minesweeper does rock) ppl here seem to do odd things to their pc's. hobbes had problem with 1gb of ram in his pc, but unless u render 3d animation in real-time i can't see why you need it at the moment. to me it seems a bit odd ppl here complaining about that spec for solitare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

I play Hearts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

i break hearts biggrin.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ya i knew this guy who spent like £2000 getin a great fu<k off machine, seen then 6 months later everything still set to default...

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

We used to play a variation on minesweeper in school a few years ago, group of us round a computer in computers class playing, every time someone hit a mine they got a punch from everyone else........... was fun fooling the less computer-literate by right clicking the mouse and saying "ooo, I got a flag" when there was a particularly difficult choice to make wink.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement