Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inner thigh tattoo...any suggestions?

• 21-05-2004 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

i want to get a tattoo on my inner thigh over the summer...does anyone have any suggestions 2 what i shud get done???

coz i have none....:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Not to be explicit but check out this bad boy: http://www.deviantart.com/view/913540/

It's not inner thigh, or even a real tattoo, or a real human being, but it's a really nice concept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

wait til ur eighteen at least. ur heads all over the place when ur a 'teenager' also more life experience will give more meaning to ur tat (if u care about that kind of thing). ill stop preaching now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

i saw one of the best tattoos ever a while back...its intended for the pubic area

applys to men or women who just trim...not straight out bald

you have a small area shaved and in the area shaved you get a stick-man tattooed on it pushing a lawn-mower...

hehe, brillo :)

doesnt help much barbie, just a thought :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

omg thats so gross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Any tattoo you get under the age of 18 you're almost certainly going to regret later. Also, I'd imagine the inner thigh would be a very painful place to get a tattoo (apart from pretty pointless). I'd recommend getting a small tatt somewhere less painful and wait a couple of years, just to see if you're ok with the idea of having a permanent, life-long mark on your body. If your answer to this is 'I don't want to wait another two years' or whatever, I'd personally think you're not quite mature enough to get one (although the fact that you don't even know what you want to get already implies that to be honest).

A TATTOO IS FOR LIFE. This is a VERY long time. People always seem to forget this. Then they remember it right after they've been inked :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

bit stupid asking for suggestions for a tattoo really, they are usually meant to be personal or meaningful thing, not just gotten for the sake of getting a tattoo because its cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

I decided to get a tattoo when i was 16, then I waited until I was 25......
    Unless you are absolutely certain of what you want, don't do it. Get a piercing instead - at least you can remove it if you don't like it.

btw - I'm SO GLAD i don't have the tattoo i wanted back then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 yami308

This reminds me of a joke.
    This woman wanted to get a tattoo, so she decided to get a picture of John Lennon on the inside of one thigh and a picture of Paul McCartney on the other, both looking up at her (well, you know). After she was done, she couldn't really see them very well, so she walked outside to get the opinion of the first person she ran into. Turns out , the first person she encounters is a drunk, so she pulls up her skirt and asks him if the tattoos look like John Lennon & Paul McCartney. The drunk looks for a moment and says " I don't know about John Lennon or Paul McCartney, but the redhead in the middle with the bad breath, that's definitely Willie Nelson.":D
    Btw, I actually know a girl that has a tattoo of a crab pushing a lawnmower in her pubes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

Barbie_666, take it from someone who got tattooed at 16. think long and hard about the mark you are going to be putting on your body. like sico said, a tattoo is for life. im starting to regret my tattoo (im 22 now), kinda wish i had someone to talk it over with back then. it seems that youre not ready to get tattooed if your asking for suggestions from others, when you get inked it should be something you really feel strongly about...something personal.

i must say tho, after 6 years, mine still looks pretty fresh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

just do what davic did... some thin small an yellow :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

why not get one on ur lower back

Advertisement