Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck in NOLF-2

Options
  • 21-05-2004 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

It's been ages since I tried but I remeber when I was playing I was stuck at a aprt where 'what's her face' has to walk through a roo where sections of the ceiling fall down on her head when she steps in...and i remember trying it a million times and giving up...

I am thinking I now want to continue....can anyone offer some guidance????

T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I've cleared the games quite a few times now but i can't relly think of the part you speak of from the description you gave...more details and i can help. Or you could just try www.gamefaqs.com and have a look at a walkthrough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

If thats the indian level, Where you just keep getting squished by the roof. Just before you enter that area theres a hatch on the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭TemplarBarna

Thats the one...excellent..I'll give it a go tonight...

I suppose I was always looking at the ceiling!! ww)

Thanks!

Advertisement