Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harmo

• 23-04-2001 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Do not ever post requesting any thing illeagle on these boards, I will make sure anything like that is deleted. Consider this a warning.

I'm not saying what Im saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. Im not thinking what Im thinking.
    "Then what are you thinking?"
    I think I need a drink

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

LOL out of the last 3 topics started up he has had the angry face as the icon smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

Point taken Monty sorry wont happen again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Harmo i have those crack whores you were looking for.. want me to bring them round back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

lol @ Kali biggrin.gif

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

monty you surely can not be serious? does the word di ck spring to anyone elses mind?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by damo:
    monty you surely can not be serious? does the word di ck spring to anyone elses mind?</font>

Not until you posted on the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Nice one hobbes nice one! My sentiments exactly!

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

"utter freak" now registers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

The reason behind my sudden strictness is that the more I let things go the worse they get, so Im not going to let things go because people think just because I dont warn them off they can get away with something worse, I may tone down again when things settle down but as of late this hasnt happend.

I'm not saying what Im saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. Im not thinking what Im thinking.
    "Then what are you thinking?"
    I think I need a drink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Velkom to Stalag Luft VIII, u vill KNOT escape !

Nil Desperandum

• Advertisement
Advertisement