Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non-connection to VietNavan after 1.01 patch applyed

Options
  • 22-05-2004 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all. After I applyed the 1.01 patch, I couldn't connect to VietNavan.

Also happened when I turned off the Firewall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ah lads see sence will ye! Its a muiltplayer game you cant use the game till the server is patched .....Rev will patch the server soon i have no douth

Think about it how fair would it be for one group with the m60/law and one with the m14/law it would be a cheat there would be no point updateing and the ones that didnt upgrade would have a advanage over the others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Means the EXE was updated so you cant join 1.00 servers.

Have to wait till server is updated.

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/battlefield_vietnam_server_v1.01.exe

Rev needs that.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Boo :( Somebody please ring him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by the_syco
    Boo :( Somebody please ring him.

Me: hey Rev this Kdjac from boards ,we need the server patched so Syco can play.
    Rev: WTF ,who the fook are you ringing me at 1am on a friday night about a fukkin gameserver ,go fuk yourself.

Think it would go like that .

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Found a few servers with it already installed :)

Also, that readme file was written on the "April 28, 2004". I wonder how long it took to go from there, to online...?

• Advertisement
Advertisement