Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Millwall 8-1

• 22-05-2004 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Everyone has to have a bet on that .

8-1 for a match is superb odds.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Nice odds

If I'm up early enough I might pop on a fiver. Probably money down the drain but it'd go nicely with the money I took home at 11/1 from the Ireland/Spain match in the last WC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I think 9-1 is being offered also, and while I predicted a win for the lions in another thread, that was purely down to assoccation, I think you'l find better ways of getting rid of your money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

That is cracking odds, only got sevens here. Have stuck a score on it so we shall see how it turns out, I would love to see them at least give Man u a game.

BTW, I thought that that was the score you were predicting there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I managed to get 11-1 on them yesterday. Stuck a tenner on it but can't see them winning if I'm honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Aye sure they havent even beaten a premiership side to get there...great odds but they are high for a real reason....bookies must be making a fortune today.

• Advertisement

I think first goalscorer might be a better way to splash some cash
    Some of the odds available:

R Van Nistelrooy 11 - 4
    N Harris 11 - 1
    P Scholes 6 - 1
    T Cahill 18 - 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

One off cup game anything could happen ,if they can hold a 6 man midfield and stop man utd passing and scholes running about they can stop mann u scoring ,thats half job done only need to nick one.

Shame Dichio isnt playing thought he was there best option for a goal.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

I was thinking about going for a 1-0 Millwall, just trying to think of a scorer, what do you reckon about your man Cahill?

Harris.

Or I have a feeling Franky (aka Paul Ifill) must grab one

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

I will not be suprised if Millwall get a goal. They have a good chance of scoring if united play the way the have in the past few weeks but with odds like that I would give it a try.

• Advertisement

Dunfermline Millwall double €5

14-1

kdjac

Originally posted by KdjaC

14-1

kdjac

Thats **** odds to be fair.
    From paddy power:

Millwall to win 9 - 1

Dunfermline to win 9 - 1

:confused:

Hacketts crapo bookie going back there in a few will get those odds.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

some very silky touches in the match!!! when you said 8-1 i thought you were trying to predict the score:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

14-1

kdjac
    Did the bookies actually say it was 14/1 or did you try to work it out yourself? If both teams are 9/1 the double should be 90/1.

A double is both odds added together and +2 added, Millwall were 8-1 Dun 4-1 +2 = 14- 1

What bookie do you know that gives 100-1 on doubles?

kdjac

A double is both odds added together and +2 added, Millwall were 8-1 Dun 4-1 +2 = 14- 1

kdjac

lol where did you get those **** odds??

Paddy Power had both at 9-1!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

kdjac
    I've been betting on football the last decade mate, a double is just like two seperate bets. Lets say you put a euro on a 9/1, you get 10 euro back. That 10 euro is then put on the other 9/1 and gives you final odds of 90/1. Sorry I can't explain it better.

Think about it, lets say that you put a double on two teams, one plays on Saturday and one on Sunday. If the odds were only added together you would be better off putting your money on the Saturday team and then the winnings on the Sunday team.

• Advertisement
Advertisement