Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor €200 holiday voucher, anyone used?

Options
  • 22-05-2004 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I got the voucher weeks ago with my 6600 Which by the way was €499 but is now €439 i think. Anyway... The voucher says pick any holiday from an irish licensed tour operator brocure, then call the P&MM line to book it. Then send in voucher and when you get your tickets €200 will be taken off the cost.

Anyway so has anyone used it? Its valid till June 05 so no rush to use it. Might keep till next year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gsm solutions

i have lots of those free holiday vouchers from different places. never use them - there is always a catch and when i have gone to use them before. they are out of date but that one sounds good having till '05 to decide where and when you want to go away.

Advertisement