Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iraqi "Force Protection Service"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭halkar

Here is an interesting read about the company involved and Chalabi

Other day Chalabi's home and office was raided by US and now this happens. Chalabi was the man US wanted to put in power in Iraq. To me he sounds still like a bit Saddam. History repeating itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭AmenToThat

Originally posted by Victor
    Apparently 4 members of this service were killed in this morning's bombing and they are they guys providing the 14,000-strong oil infrastructure protection. The thing is, has anyone heard of the name before? It seems kinda odd that the name just doesn't get mentioned, what with them being the second biggest army in Iraq.

http://www.erinysinternational.com/pdfs/Jan%2017%202004%20Washington%20Post%20Iraqi%20Oil%20Gets%20Own%20Police%20Force.pdf
    http://www.erinysinternational.com/

Conspiracy theroist that I am this all seems more like the US trying to black name him because he has been openly critical of their tactics recently..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

going this guy gave us info and chemical weapons and he duped us now we punish him for lying how could he have done that *shock* *horror*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

Mr.Chalabi's going to come to a sticky end. His chutzpah and opportunism is admirable in a way but I've a feeling he could get whacked by someone or other somewhere down the line. I don't see Eoghan Harris huffing and puffing too much about what a great mate and patriot he is these days.

Advertisement