Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLanning permission problems for stadium

Options
  • 22-05-2004 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi
    my team (Oxford) is now in the Premiership and Champions League, but now we are getting bogged down because planning permission for the last stadium exapnsion was refused. The grounds capacity is only 17k so income is v tight. I assume that if this happens once, its going to be the case every time the club applies for PP. My question is, does a new stadium get initiated at any point due to repeated refusals, or is this as far as it goes?

Neil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I assume you have capacity crowds for your league games? you need like 90% of stadium full for the season on average for the board to accept it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Interesting never happened to me before maybe on the next one thay should have a bribe function.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

- yes crowds are always close to capacity. I pressed on another full season after a repeat request to see wha thappened and got a 3000 seat extension. Better than nothing but still very frustrating, all the contracts from my Div1/2 times are just about all expired and being replaced by savage demands, ye know yourself. Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

They have the expansion capacities set in the database, so if you don't have any more room to expand the planning persion people will keep refusing. I'm not sure if they eventualy give in but it has never happened for me before.

Advertisement