Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Gamecubes

Options
  • 22-05-2004 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

€69 in Currys in Limerick (new, no games)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sweet.
    then grab viewtiful joe, metroid prime players choice and a memory card off play.com:)
    sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

€69, holy ****!! thats for ****ing nothing! Go buy ye fools while ye still have the chance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Awesome, Ive been looking out for an offer like this for a while now :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

deadly im getting it at last i can play mario sunshine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Currys in clondalkin have none and have had none for months.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Currys in clondalkin have none and have had none for months.

The Dixons Group sold off all their Gamecube stock last year...maybe they found more in the back in Limerick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Excellent.. must pop in next week. hope they have some left.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

With Zelda and Metroid due I may need to purchase one. Almost worth going to Limerick. Almost.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

holy ****ing ****!! finally ive no excuse for not getting one. a trip to Limerick is in order.

Phew.. just got the last one. The demo machine.

Matkatz controller but otherwise cool.

Viewtiful Joe, Super Monkey Ball and FZero here I come!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

viewtiful joe, definitely. monkey ball, for multiplayer madness. Fzero gx, I dont like fzero . it looks beautiful but its kinda boring i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by evad_lhorg
    viewtiful joe, definitely. monkey ball, for multiplayer madness. Fzero gx, I dont like fzero . it looks beautiful but its kinda boring i think

WTF?

Flying about at 700mph and its kinda boring?
    Class game and even more proof Sega should make games for other people.

Best racing game i played in a long time ,i keep going back to ti to shave a second of each track its that damn good.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

F-Zero's sooooooooo sweet... great to play and it looks beautiful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

F-zero GX is my favourite racing game since F-zero maximum velocity!

All the boy racers can stick their Gran Turismos where the sun don't shine. i prefer a game that relies on pure skill and not who has the biggest car.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the prices for them on ebay seems pretty low as well. (in Sterling though...but being in england right now doesnt bother me as much...)

FZero is designed by the man behind Daytona and Scud Race. I know before I play it that it will be arcade racing perfection.

They have two Cycraft machines at Dr. Quirkies. I wish they'd install FZero Monster Ride instead of that stupid karting game. It's meant to handle completely differently from the normal FZero AC cabinet.

Advertisement