Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek impressions

• 22-05-2004 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

So who can you do?

I do a pretty mean Captain Cisco & Picard... or at least I think I do :)
    Janeway is a bit harder due to her granny-like rasp... she must smoke 60-a-day to sound like that.

I also invite people to upload MP3's of their impressions.
    Then Dataisgod can give out prizes out of his own pocket for the best ones. (could be fun eh!?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ill give 400 quatloos to whoever can do the best Du`caut (how do u spell it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Name rings a bell... Gull du kat?
    DS9 was it?
    Can't even remember what he sounds like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by SantaHoe

Then Dataisgod can give out prizes out of his own pocket for the best ones. (could be fun eh!?)

sure no problem i was gonna respond quicker but the flying pig put me off :)

i am crap at impressions though i have to say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Cap... tain's log star... date... 42..... 6333..... 71.... point 5. The enterprise.. has been called away on.... a mission of mercy.. to... the falopian... tuberus.... star system of the...... crap nebula. James T. Kirk.

Do i win a prize?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Achilles
    Do i win a prize?
    Pfff, you need to mp3 it ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement