Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ya gotta help me...ya just gotta!

Options
  • 22-05-2004 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Has anybody else got sound problems with 1942 and DC. Ever since i bought the bloody game ive had trouble. I hear these really annoying crackles in the sound when ever i use a tank,jeep or fire a weapon. Its gotten to the stage that I cant play the game because it annoys me so much.
    Ive intalled every single driver ever made for both of my sound cards and i still havn't fixed the problem and Ive done all the troubleshooting things like reducing the accelleration of the device in audio properties.
    Im using integrated Analog Devices AD1980 and a Creative Audio PCI ES1373. I know there not great but they both work just fine for Vietnam.
    Please, somebody help me.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Change your sound to to 16 or 8 khz and that will fix it.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Ive tried all sorts of different combinations of settings, still there tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

A few thousand people had this issue and thats what fixed it ,some found lowering hardware acceleration also worked, but 2nd BF patch fixed it for most ,the others lower their sound down to 8/16 and it worked, you know you have to restart the game when you change the sound?

kdjac

Advertisement