Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis Printing

Options
  • 22-05-2004 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone here any reccommendations (preferably 1st/2nd hand) on places to get a thesis printed up.

Will need some colour pages, but mostly black & white (probably lazer printed)

Can get the the colo & B/W printed seperately.

Cheers,

- Kevin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭shopaholic

Reads or Nassau St are good...I printed mine up myself and got it soft bound and they were alot cheaper than anywhere else I went to. I don't know how much proper hard bound costs but give them a call!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

You'll probably get better results printing it yourself (last minute changes, tweaks, etc) using a good quality ink-jet and then just bring it somewhere to get it bound - most office supply places will do it for you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

you could have done it free of charge in UCD until those little swines took the free printing away.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Red Alert
    you could have done it free of charge in UCD until those little swines took the free printing away.
    Still possible.....

Two words....Internet Protocol (address)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You are a genius!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭demosuzki

just about to do this (thesis printing)

- assuming i just go to reads or whoever with a disk with a pdf.
    how much does it typlically cost ?

- any ideas on typical margin sizes needed in those bound books they use ?
    i'm assuming they take a few mm of the left margin.

/ds.

Advertisement