Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Really sexy weird piercing :)

• 23-05-2004 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

I saw this on a girl the other day..

she had her nails done, really well. manacured and everything, but she had really small rings pierced into her nails?

the bit that extends out from the finger

has anyone else seen these?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

Yeah they can do that when you get acrylic (fake) nails. I wouldn't really call them piercings, as such, think they're called nail jewellery or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Any self respecting non-knacker would be seen dead with this sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

Originally posted by Verdammt
    Any self respecting non-knacker would be seen dead with this sh!te.
    :D My sentiments exactly. Plus you'd imagine they would just get caught in everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

they're neither wierd, sexy or cool. and i dont think they can even be called a piercing.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

hahaha - that is the most ridiculous 'piercing' i've heard of in a longtime!

thanks for the giggle first thing in morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

By any chance r u from Cork?One of my friends has that done.

Advertisement