Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jewellery

• 23-05-2004 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

just wondering if anyone could suggest somewhere with a good selection of body jewellery?, particularly belly bars. i guess im mainly looking for belly bars with semi-precious stones in eg. turquoise, tiger eye.

got one last year in america with amber in and i just think it looks a bit nicer and different to the usual little coloured glass ones that everywhere seems to have.
    thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Bodyshock in Temple Bar have a good selection but they're pretty over priced, try body-jewellery-shop.co.uk i've used them before and they're really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

could you recommend a decently priced shop in dublin etho?
    i'll need to get a shorter bar for my lip soon, so i was wondering where was good. i was told all the places in temple bar were ridiculously over-priced, but i'm not sure what a decent price would be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Whywontitwrok

I guess ill ask this in here but can you recommend somewhere for a good ear pin( not a loop I cant think of its proper name now :( ) with a jem/stone in it cause my GF has bought like 5-7 in the last 2 months I would say and the stone KEEPS falling out, I keep telling her to buy better ones (they cost her like €2 ) but she says no where sells better ones.

So can you guys tell me somewhere that sells good ones and ill get her on that works!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Celestial Ring in St. Stephen's Green are the most moderately priced, and are good folk in there. Cheapest piercers aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Seraphina
    could you recommend a decently priced shop in dublin etho?

Well I buy jewellery online only, I find the shops in Dublin are hugely over priced. But as Altheus said, try Celestial ring, they're cheap (and v good) for piercings, perhaps their jewellery is cheap too?
    Labret studs are only about a tenner anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

yeah but im picky, and i'll get a few, plus i need a plastic retainer for work and i'll prob buy some decent earrings to, all the cheap metal makes them itchy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Celestial ring use proper titanium and stainless steel, not like Purple Haze and other cheap ass shops round town, I actually think they're just good folk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

i've bought stuff everywhere and snakebite is the cheapest.

Advertisement