Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splitting 2 Phono to 2 Phono audio cables

Options
  • 23-05-2004 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's possible to split a 2 phono to 2 phono audio cable similar to the one here -> http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=4317&type=6&path=11x153x525
    Basically I bought a 5 metre cable but it's 2 short so I bought another 5 meter cable cos Powercity didn't have a 10 meter one. At the time I thought I could cut the cables then join together but now I'm not so sure.
    Any ideas/replies appreciated. MOD: if this is the wrong board to post this query please move it to the appropriate one, thanks!

SP

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You can get a little adapter that allows you to plug in phono cables both sides to extend the cable. I'll see if I can find it.

<EDIT>Two of these should do ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Two of these should do ya

Will that connector do? I had a browse at the Peats website and couldn't see anything that looked appropriate.

Cheers!
    SP

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah, that doohicky should do the trick for ya. It's on the peats site too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Thanks for the help!!!

SP

Advertisement