Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mustard forum

Options
  • 23-05-2004 5:48pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Wow i didnt really believe the title but it's true this actually is about MUSTARD:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

ya know, at the time this was discussed I thought I blanked out and woken up in a conversation about mustard, but on reflection you're just weird.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I do not remember even one bit of negative feedback when I talked to people about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

FLOGEN FOR MOD!!

Originally posted by ecksor
    I do not remember even one bit of negative feedback when I talked to people about this.

Because everyone but me was pissed outta there heads

This is off-topic.

thread split.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

so whats this all bout then? this wasnt here when I went shopping two hours ago. Again, whats going on?

Ecksor is a big sham anyway, many a times I've asked for mustard if we were getting some grub and I've never seen him use it.

I don't think he inhales....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Who needs any other boards? This one is it...soon mustard will take over the world.

Originally posted by syke
    Ecksor is a big sham anyway, many a times I've asked for mustard if we were getting some grub and I've never seen him use it.

I don't think he inhales....

Always because I'm getting the burger in the white horse and I don't put mustard on a burger. I'll order something more mustard compatible next time although I think it'll have to be their platter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

about time we had a mustard board tbh

a part of my subbed list as of now

• Advertisement

Just as a follow up to the above accusations ...

I had a nice dollop of English mustard with my roast beef for lunch just now after discussing my preferences with syke and perhaps I should rethink my prejudices as it was quite the taste sensation. Nevertheless, the horseradish sauce still tasted that bit more compatible but I don't regret alternating between them.

Advertisement