Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Monaco GP!

Options
  • 23-05-2004 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

So, what did you all think of the Monaco Grand Prix?? I loved it. It was the first time this year that I’ve been glued to the TV from start to finish. Fantastic to see a non Ferrari duo fight for the win! Schumi would of been close if he had not been doing brake tests in the tunnel :rolleyes: , but he would'nt of won, he was well out of sync with the pitstops at that stage anyway!

And first points for Jordan !!! Sweet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Yeah sweet race the first one I have enjoyed in a couple of years. I usually don't like that track as its generally just boring. It's so refreshing not to have ferrari winning and long may it continue. I'll give them their dues they're **** hot as a team but I'm sick looking at the them.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just saw the highlights and it seemed a good race.

Where on earth did they find the marshals? Many of them standing on a live track, one was at one stage waving a red when everyone else was indicating the safety car.

Advertisement