Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the name of that mustard with seeds in it?

Options
  • 23-05-2004 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

The sort that has a mild crunch when you bite on the seeds... it looks like fish roe, and its very tasty.

Can you help me pls...!

V.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ah man, comeon vexorg. this board really isnt the place for mustard n00bs like yourself. you're in head over heels in this one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Do you know the answer mister non-mustard-n00b?

I'm really not going to tolerate a non-newbie friendly attitude around here, mustard is a friendly condiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

In an attempt to find the answer to your question, I found something that will insure that I NEVER try mustard with seeds in it.
    From http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22mustard+with+seeds+in+it%22&btnG=Search&meta=
    For color, stools start as black and tarry, progress to a green paste, and then may look like yellow mustard with seeds in it. ...

Oh cripes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

hey man... take it easy on us noobs... I mean I could go off and yell!

WAH ... noob attack...... my right to post what I want, when I want and how I want has been challenged, what right do you have to do that to me a mustard noob!

I demand you are dealt with in the harshest manner possible as my sensibilites have been somethinged!..

V.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by ecksor
    Do you know the answer mister non-mustard-n00b?

I'm really not going to tolerate a non-newbie friendly attitude around here, mustard is a friendly condiment.

well no in fairness ecksor i can see you yourself dont know the answer so i'm not gonna let you cover your own ignorance on mustard here. dont use ME as your scapegoat :p

Oh, forgot to try to answer myself :)

Colman's wholegrain, no?

Santahoe...

Thank you for your recipe, I will try it when I find the name of the mustard with seeds in it!

Again I thank you, can I ask if it is a family receipe past down from generation to generation?

V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I don't know, I'm afraid to read the .pdf on it :(

Yes wholegrain it is.....

Sweet

This is a great website... thanks for you help guys!

V.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Lakeshore.

Advertisement