Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds Mustard

• 23-05-2004 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

where can i buy the mustard McDonalds use with their burgers (thats if it is actually mustard and not some animals insides :eek: ). if you dont know where i can buy it, where do i get the animals insides

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I suppose you could slip a tenner to one of the burger technicians to score you a big tub of it.
    You really need someone on the inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it would be nearly worth it. so long since i have tasted the stuff

mossy
    you can get it in tesco
    I'm not sure of the brand name off the top of my head but it is the exact same.
    It's llike a miracle :D

It's completely do-able aswell.
    You could get a weekend job there and run your own mustard smuggling operation.
    Pass it off as your own Mossys McDonalds-Style Mustard... you wouldn't even have to run a chemical analysis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

what about the mild mustard they used to give out with nuggets if you wanted it, i was reliably informed by an ex macdonalds worker from grafton street that this was the least popular nuggest accompanying sauce but i loved it, when i worked in fast foot myself about 6 years ago a guy from the mac donalds across the road from us used to get me some, i want it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

i want the bbq sauce that eddie rockets use on the buffalo wings, and come to mention it the cheese sauce they use for the cheese fries, cant seem to get the same stuff in the shops. Maybe an inside job is needed.

Sorry to distract from the mustardy smelling point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Did somebody say Mc Donalds?

Mc-Donalds.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by f®eak s©enery
    Did somebody say Mc Donalds?

Mc-Donalds.jpg

no what the hell are you on about lad? you must be out of your bleedin mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

if you mean the big mac special sauce, get the hellman's burger sauce icon14.gif

http://snackspot.org/thread.php?story=0310281715cas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by SantaHoe
    You could get a weekend job there and run your own mustard smuggling operation.
    Pass it off as your own Mossys McDonalds-Style Mustard

sounds like a great business opportunity but my weekends are taken up by my other job but a visit to Tescos on wednesdays is a must :)

earthman if you could, please remember the brand name. i dont want to buy every brand of mustard in the place. whatever would the nice ladies think :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Mustard - I'm Lovin' It

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    i dont want to buy every brand of mustard in the place.
    Well you could start the Boards.ie mustard review... then get your own regular column in the Times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Georgiana

This thread is a welcome frivolity after the one I spend most of the night reading.
    I'm after buying a large bottle of Hellmans squeezy mustard because it was nearly the same price as the Colmans small jar I usually buy. But its not my taste. I want my Colmans. So theres a full bottle of Hellmans mustard in my cupboard if anyone wants to call around!

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    sounds like a great business opportunity but my weekends are taken up by my other job but a visit to Tescos on wednesdays is a must :)

earthman if you could, please remember the brand name. i dont want to buy every brand of mustard in the place. whatever would the nice ladies think :D

It could well be that hellmans mentioned above.
    I'll find out for you...
    The local tesco is open 24hrs, but I'm not going out now to look...
    The research fund of the mustard board could never stretch to what I'd charge for that :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

you can get the mac donalds style mustard in spain forget name but its really cheap will inform ya of brand when i go back this summer mmmm mustard ashahahah

Advertisement