Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site feedback please

Options
  • 24-05-2004 10:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

just a quicky lads and lassies id appreciate any feedback on it both good and bad in terms of load times, layout, color scheme etc etc most of it is up and running the rest should be done soon

the website is the one in my siggie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Looks good, just a couple of things...

OK, the right hand side you have GREEN headers for the titles, lose them make them blend it with the colour scheme.

The link bar at the top, use a different font for the buttons the one you have sucks......

Id lose the hit counter.

On the left hand side for the news, it seems a bit over stated. I would put the news on the right and the IMN & links on the left.

Well thats about it, gr8 site tho.

Thanks JoePC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

On the right side with the green titles it looks like you've used a gif with an image map - they're text so use text - picks up in search engines better etc - and for better compatability.

Agree that the green does'nt suit - otherwise looks nice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

yeah the navigation was done using an image map alright

must say i actually tought the green suited it cos i couldnt think of any other color to go nice with the color scheme anyone any suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Either a shade of blue or match it with your nav bar - Home, Industry Directory etc

Advertisement