Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prostar Retailer in Ireland

• 24-05-2004 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

I've been looking about on the web for a Prostar Football kit retailer in Ireland but can't seem to find one.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Much appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

not in ireland i dont think, but you can get it shipped from the UK

www.HudsonSports.co.uk

Are you looking for replica shirts or whole sets of team kit for a football club?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Cheers mate, found these guys earilier but the website looks very unprofessional and pricing is all over the place.

We're looking for a kit for a full soccer team and one of the prostar ones caught my eye because it was in the company colours.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Here you go

http://www.proteamsports.net/matchday.htm

Irish based, (dublin and Balbriggan)

I just bought my womens team a full set of jerseys, 520 euro 15 sets, numbered, they can do sponsors and logos, but youll pay extra. We got the basic TopMan kit in blue with yellow trimming, looks V impressive.

It will cost you, but if my 12 girls can raise the money for the kit from a single 10K sponsored walk + then get club membership money + insurance money, your team of grown lads should have no excuse, better still if the companies sponsoring you!!

heres the contact number... 018720028

I ordered it on the monday 2 weeks ago and we had it within one week.

Advertisement