Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where I can get a replacement LCD for a Nokia 6610?

Options
  • 24-05-2004 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

that's it really. got a friend who's sat on their 6610 one to many times, who needs to get a replacement screen.

if there's someone in south Dublin (a shop) who can fit it today hile she waits that would be fine, or alternatively somewhere I could pick one up and fit myself. I've got plenty of experience taking apart phones and have the tools at home (torx6 anyway), I just need the LCD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

got a 6310 housing from Solware UK and they list LCD replacements - might want to email them first to check availability / originality of parts etc..

alternatively MPRC.ie should be able to help/advise you further on the hardware side of things

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

a mate of mine can get them for 45 yoyo's brand new if your interested

Advertisement