Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamell On Trial

Options
  • 24-05-2004 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

i highly recommend y'all go see Hamell On Trial in Whelans on Friday.... he's a genius... if ya haven't heard him check out some mp3's here.... http://www.hamellontrial.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm pretty sure i saw him at witnness a few years back.... very good show, lots of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

if ya go to the website be sure to check out an mp3 called "i hate your kid" it's hilarious.... *sings* if you bring your kid with you on a date to the movies or the mall or the grocery store.. i'm gonna shoot him through the head... i hate your kid..... and his guitar playing in that song is deadly too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Hes a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. amazing live act, I've seen his last two Whelans shows and the Village gig at Christmas and they were brilliant. He did indeed play Witnness two years ago but sadly I missed that.

If bill hicks was still alive and playing Hamell is what he'd soundlike, his shows (and songs) include some great rants, funny stories and touching lyrics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

I used to play that "I hate your kid" track but too many of my friends were having babies around the same time and started shielding their sprogs when I was in their presence.

Have seen him twice live and he's excellent, highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yep he's great live but dont stand at the front, that man is SWEATY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

The man is a LEGEND. This will rock. His last show was mind-blowing.

The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

Heard nothing but good things bout this lad. Getting my ticket today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Hip

He does a great version of Folsom Prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

Etched in the annals forever. This lad is a fukcing legend. A gig of gigs.

Advertisement