Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy

Options
  • 24-05-2004 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

I have a 9800 pro on its way to me and i want to start playing online fps games again, so where is the best place to buy vietnam and bf1942 online or in dublin.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

PC world have Bf1942 and Road to rome expansion for 20, they used to have Vietnam for 20 alos but all out.
    Game and Xtravision have it for 35, Play.com for about the same.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

try PC World. See if they're still selling it for EUR14.99 :rofl: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier.
    Bought a copy of the game (original not some burned jobbie) for a tenner sterling but it turned out it was some punter in thailand who shipped it to me with a lovely manual in thai and only 3 CD's (the box looks like it should hold 4, am i missing a CD???).

Now everytime I try and install it, it says it can't find data2.cab and crashes XP.

Should have gone to PC world I suppose !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by Penfolds
    Wish I'd seen this thread earlier.
    Bought a copy of the game (original not some burned jobbie) for a tenner sterling but it turned out it was some punter in thailand who shipped it to me with a lovely manual in thai and only 3 CD's (the box looks like it should hold 4, am i missing a CD???).

Now everytime I try and install it, it says it can't find data2.cab and crashes XP.

Should have gone to PC world I suppose !

Bf1942 is 2 cds BFV is 3.
    But tbh you get what you pay for.

kdjac

Advertisement