Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running 2 Wireless phones off a one base station

Options
  • 24-05-2004 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hey, after getting broadband and i can't use the phone upstairs( due to noise and filters etc) , i was wondering is it possible to buy any standard wireless phone and run it off the current base station in the hall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

my base station is a siemens gigaset 3010, and the phone is a gigaset 3000, does anyone know where io could get the 3000 in dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

ah grand, i tihnk u can configure similar ones to run on it anyway, cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭iano

2 quick comments:
    1 - If you split the line correctly when it enters the house, you should have no problem running extensions on the "phone" side. I have 4, upstairs and downstairs.

2 - Lidl were doing a nice DECT set called "Cocoon" recently. You got 2 handsets, a base and a charger with alarm for 69.95. I have registered the handsets with my gigaset base and they work fine (It alows up to 5 handsets). You can also make Internal calls from handset to handset.Only thing not working is that CLI is not displayed on the Cocon handsets.

Advertisement