Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Memorabilia

• 24-05-2004 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

SO WHO HAS ANY GOOD MEMORABILIA? i'VE JUST GOT A PERSONALLY SIGNED PROMO FROM NONE OTHER THAN THE MONKEY MASCOT ON CMLL AS SEEN ON THE WRESTLING CHANNEL. TALK ABOUT FLY
    post-2-1085395583.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I got alot of autographs from WWE wrestlers like Mick Foley, Tazz, The Dudleys etc.
    I had a ticket stubb to Wrestlemania XX but my mom gave it away but i still have all this limited edition stuff I got from the package. I've got really old videos...Undertaker cost me £2 back in the day..They had a Bret Hart one too but I couldn't afford it lol...I have a really old Hulk Hogan Video it has good matches like Hogan v Andre in a cage. I have..or at least I think I still do..I have very very old Figureens very old...I think they are the first ever Wrestling figures...I saw one on Classic Memphis that Jimmy Hart had of himself..They are big rubber figures that don't really move their like statues...I have the like of The Junkyard Dog..Jimmy Hart, Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow etc. Unfortunately Jake The Snake got attacked by my brother with a power drill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

You can still get the undertaker cheap. ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

lol yeah but you can get Brian Christopher alot cheaper...just go at to the back alley he's the guy wearing the faded bandanna and swimming goggles

I got a custom made figure of Vampiro i got from Vampiro himself .This figure was made for him and it was the origional one that his later figures were modeled off .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Vampiro, pity he's a really **** wrestler, if it was someone like spike dudley then I would be impressed. Maybe it wasnt original, maybe thats what he tells all the little boys. While Im here is he canadien and hust wrestles in mexico?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by leonotron
    Vampiro, pity he's a really **** wrestler, if it was someone like spike dudley then I would be impressed. Maybe it wasnt original, maybe thats what he tells all the little boys. While Im here is he canadien and hust wrestles in mexico?

Emm well first of all i am not a little boy. I know Vamp through the wrestling Business . Yes he is Canadian but wrestled in Mexico were his following was fenomonal . He then moved to WcW for a few years that were up and down really. Fighting Hogan and Flair one month and fighting The Demon another month .

By the way this thread is about Memorabilia so enogh from you about your Spike Dudley fantasies ! Back to Memorabilia lads !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 yami308

How about this? Video tape called "Wrestling's Greatest Villians: The Golden Era". Matches include: Gorgeous George vs. Larry Moquin, The Crusher vs. Johnny Valentine, Fred Blassie vs. The Hangman, Nicolai & Boris Volkoff vs. Hans Schmitt & Dick the Bruiser, Killer Kowalski vs. Yukon Eric, plus 5 more matches all before 1970.
    Also, a video called "Wrestling Spectacular: USA All-star Wrestling". The Great Kabuki, The Assassins, Ricky Steamboat, Ivan Koloff, Chief Wahoo McDaniels, Dick Slater, and a bunch of others on this one.
    And if those don't float your boat, my favorite piece of memorabilia is a picture of me with The Honky Tonk Man with his autograph.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 yami308

By the way, since I'm new I don't know if you're allowed to buy/sell/trade here. If we are I've got WWF toys from the mid-'90s and other stuff I'm looking to get rid of (if you don't mind doing business overseas- I'm American). If we're not allowed to, I apologize for mentioning it.

Advertisement