Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Problems at Siac, Clondalkin

• 24-05-2004 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Did any one else have problems Fri-Mon with IBB connection? Mine was down all weekend (again)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There was a problem with it on Saturday and Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭vishal

this is could be good news. i have been trying to getted signed up with them for a long while but they said they won't install until they have upgraded at clondalkin. they may be upgrading now.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭CONMIKE12

I've had slow d/load speed off siac from th very start (last Dec) .I have breeze home512/512, 20:1....,and after about three months of getting 140-180 kbps I just gave up complaining .Their tech support kept telling me that it was an acceptable speed.They never replied to phonecalls or e mails and they never ever improved my speeds.Since last sunday i have been getting 40 kbps or less consistently for the whole week. Then I lost the connection from late fri night till 9:20 this morning.I was ringing them from nine,but strangely enough ,they didn't answer till they had fixed the connection.This is another tactic of Ibb when they have problems with a tower.I find them to be the most unprofessional company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with and while thier tech support is courteous when you finally get through to them,they have never sorted out a problem for me,and no one has ever rang me back,even after assuring me repeatedly that they would.Beware...the customer sevice from this company is virtually non-existant.Consistently a very bad experience.I will break my contract as soon as my new house is ready to move into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

I will break my contract as soon as my new house is ready to move into. [/B]

Make sure to talk to someone high up. I got a 3 month refund back from them when I left (in mid-contract) cos the service was so ****e.

Advertisement